Felpreva® is a ground breaking new parasite treatment designed specifically for cats with convenience and ease of use in mind! It provides all-in-one parasite cover, with the longest-lasting* flea and paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus)** protection available in a single spot-on dose.
- Specifically designed for cats
- Controls the main feline parasites, including fleas, paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus)** and treats ear mites, roundworms, tapeworms and lungworms
- Easy to administer with a single spot-on dose
- 1 dose covers fleas and paralysis ticks for 13 weeks
What does Felpreva® treat?
Felpreva® provides all-in-one parasite control for your cat. It treats and prevents fleas and controls paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) for 13 weeks, and treats ear mites, roundworms, lungworm, hookworms and tapeworms - all in a single spot-on dose.
How does it work?
Felpreva® contains a unique combination of three active ingredients - tigolaner, emodepside and praziquantel.
- Tigolaner is a brand-new active ingredient which provides long-lasting protection against fleas and paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus)** for 13 weeks and is effective against ear mites
- Emodepside treats roundworms, lungworm and hookworms
- Praziquantel treats tapeworms.
How often do you need to treat?
This product delivers long-lasting action against fleas and ticks, providing protection for three months. It is generally recommended that most adult cats are dewormed every three months. This means most adult cats will get complete parasite cover from just four doses per year!***